Acoustics and acoustic emission checks play a fundamental role in integrated and multidisciplinary design work.
3 members of ETS staff are Competence in Building Acoustic Measurement Technicians, registered with the National List of Competent Technicians, able to provide the following support:
- Draft Impact and acoustic Climate forecast Assessments,
- Draft forecast Assessments of passive acoustic requirements in accordance with current legislation,
- Evaluate CAM criteria (Minimum Environmental Criteria) as required by law,
- Design acoustics remediation projects,
- Perform acoustic mapping for road, railway and trolleybus infrastructures,
- Perform acoustic measurements in the field.